When: Saturday 6pm and Sunday 10am
Max Occupancy: 25%
Please RSVP for you, and everyone you plan on arriving with. If plans change, and you are not able to attend, please release your RSVP. You can also modify your RSVP if those you RSVP'd for will not be able to attend.
Non-RSVP arrivals are welcome, but not guaranteed seating.
What guarantees seating? The combination of the following four things.
2. Wearing a mask
3. Arrival to the church parking lot with your entire party no later than 20 Minutes. After that, we will open seating to non-RSVP arrivals.
4. Upon arrival, none of the following symptoms in the last 7 days:
• Fever over 100
• Cough or sore throat
• Shortness of breath
• Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Should I Plan To Attend Church?
1. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that you and your family have a cloth face covering or mask.
2. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Auditorium. Please let us know how many will be joining you from your household so we can best prepare for you.
What Happens Once I Arrive?
Please make your way to the main entrance with your entire party, with your RSVP ready to show and we will guide you through a contactless experience. Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car seat directly to your auditorium seat. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you move through and sit in the environment.
What Will Children’s Programming Look Like?
Your child (6yo and older) will join you in the auditorium for a family-friendly experience. Here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
1. Bring a coloring book and crayons.
2. Bring a tablet or mobile device and a pair of headphones – during the experience, please go to for a kids service that they can watch.
**SUNDAY 10AM SERVICE
Child care will be provided for children 2-5 years old at a limited quantity, first come first serve basis until capacity reached
What Precautions Is Harvest Church Taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Harvest Church is safe, secure, and spacious for your family.
1. Every chair will be cleaned prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
2. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship online with us
3. Upon your arrival, if you have had any of the following symptoms in the last 7 days, please worship with us online:
Fever over 100
Cough or sore throat
Shortness of breath
Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
4. Every family unit will be seated with three chairs opposite of each side, with one row in between.
Can I still get seating if I do not RSVP?
It’s not guaranteed, however, if we do not reach capacity for whatever reason with our RSVP arrivals, we will open seating to non-RSVP arrivals 10 minutes prior to service time.
How long will the entire experience be?
What parts of the building will be open?
The main auditorium and the main restrooms.